Outpatient & Inpatient units
Phase 1 Inpatient Unit:
Our phase 1 inpatient full-service unit spans over 2,300 square feet and allows us to accomodate overnight and/or extended visits.
6 beds, 4 infusion chairs, 2 bathrooms (1 with shower)
ACLS certified nurses and physicians
One common ward area
Long, open hallways
Safe, dedicated parking lot
Alarm secured when not in use
Fire alarm alerts directly to fire department for 1st response
Dedicated/separate workspace for monitors with copier and T1 wired and wireless internet
Games, magazines, puzzles, TV for patient entertainment
Phases 2-3 Outpatient Unit:
Our phase 2-3 outpatient full-service unit spans over 12,000 square feet and allows us to accomadate multiple patients at a time.
3 exam rooms and 6 intake rooms
Lab/ draw area/ specimen collection
Dedicated/separate workspace for monitors with copier and T1 wired and wireless access.
2 separate rooms for device studies
- Large conference room
Offices for coordinators and MDs
Temperature controlled, keypad locked drug/device room with locked cabinets inside
Our Facility Equipment
- 2x YSI 2300 Glucose/Lactate Analyzer
- Fully equipped specimen processing lab
- Refrigerated centrifuge
- -20 C and -70 C freezers
- Welch Allyn electrocardiogram machine
- Hologic Delphi DXA machine
- Cholestech LDx Lipid analyzer
- Bayer HgbA1c analyzers
- Sahara clinical bone sonometer
- Sensory neuropathy testing equipment with QST technician on staff
- Crash Cart
- Back-up Generator
- Locked and temperature-controlled drug storage (refrigerated and ambient), continuously monitored with daily temperatures logged in addition to min/max for refrigerated and ambient drug storage
- Secure offsite records storage
- Designated monitor space with multiple internet access lines and/or wireless connection
- Dual-energy X-ray Absorptiometry (DXA) room
- Conference room
- Separate eating/lounge area for patients
- Visiting monitor space with wifi access
Tell Us More About Yourself
2255 Ygnacio Valley Road, Suite M
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
We Do More
Excellent Patient Healthcare: Diablo Clinical Research provides patients with high quality health care in a comfortable, professional, and confidential environment.
Valuable Study Data: Diablo Clinical Research provides sponsors with accurate and timely data to support new and improved therapies for a variety of health issues.
Community Service: Diablo Clinical Research provides free education and screening services to help the public stay informed about their health and well-being.